MTTC Practice Tests
MTTC online practice tests are designed to simulate the actual testing experience and include multiple-choice questions representative of the actual test. The practice test for the Professional Readiness Examination Writing subtest also includes sample constructed-response assignments. You will be provided with supplemental materials including a score scale and sample responses at each score point to help you assess the quality of your writing.
Each practice test offers:
- Convenient online access
- An interactive test simulation featuring sample test questions and constructed-response assignments (as applicable)
- Comprehensive, immediate feedback on your performance for the multiple-choice questions
- A realistic online experience similar to an actual computer-based testing environment
View a sample practice test.
$29.00 for each practice test.
Purchasing and accessing your practice test
- Click Purchase Now to visit the MTTC Practice Tests page and purchase a test. You can try out a free sample practice test before you purchase.
- After you purchase a practice test, you may begin taking the test immediately. Or, at your convenience, return to the MTTC Practice Tests page and log in to begin taking your practice test. (You will also receive an email providing the link to access the practice test.)
Taking the practice test
You will have 30 days to access your practice test, beginning on the date of activation.
Each practice test includes field-specific directions similar to those that will be presented in the actual test. Practice test questions may include graphics, audio materials, and writing assignments, as appropriate.
While you are testing, you may pause the test and return to it later if you wish; you do not have to finish the test in a single session.
Once completed, the practice test is scored in real time, offering instant results. Immediate score reporting provides objective-level multiple-choice question results and feedback.
The Professional Readiness Examination Writing subtest includes sample responses to the written assignment, as well as analyses of each response. You can compare your response to the sample responses to gauge your performance.
Copyright © 2014 Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Pearson, P.O. Box 226, Amherst, MA 01004